Win this R500 voucher with Student360
Enter our fun quiz, set yourself up to ace your exams and stand a chance to be pampered by Sorbet.
You think it’s too good to be true? Not at all, it takes just a few minutes to enter this exciting competition, and you will discover that Student360 is the place to ace your exams.
You may even stand a chance to win a R500 Sorbet voucher for some much-needed pampering before the exam season sets in.
It is this simple:
Navigate around our Student360 website by following the quiz questions below, tell us what you find at each destination, and email us your answers via our website Contact tab.
Answer ALL of these easy questions:
- Go to the Matric 2020 tab. Under Study Guides 2020. What is the topic found in Study Guide Geography chapter 1, on page 11, item 1.3?
- Click on the Matric 2020 tab. Under Revision, find the English FAL Paper 1 May-June Memo, Question 1.13. What is the answer being provided?
- Go to the Grades 1-11 tab. In the Grade 1 section, inside English Home Language (HL), Punctuation: What is the last sentence on page 2?
- Under the Grades 1-11 tab. In the Grade 9 section, in English HL – Poetry. Describe the image on page 3.
- Go to the Advice tab. On page 2 of the tab, find a story with the headline “Our first digital magazine – and it’s all about home schooling. What is the title of the magazine referred to in the story?
- Go to the Noticeboard tab. Complete the headline of the story: The final matric… (the story was published on August 12, 2020).
- Go to the Home Page. Under the Trending ticker tape, what are the 6 underlined content categories?
- What Grade are you in?
Once you’re done answering all the questions, go to our Contact tab and email your answers to us. All the best!
By entering this competition, you agree to these rules.
- All correct entries will be entered into a lucky draw.
- The first correct entry drawn will be the winner.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided.
- If the prize is not claimed within 14 days, a new draw will take place.
- The decision of the editor is final.
Brandstories is not liable for the contents of the information published on this platform. The information which subscribers publish on this website is for general information purposes only and Brandstories facilitates the ability for viewers and subscribers to access this platform. Subscribers who publish their content on Brandstories are held responsible for their own content. This includes ensuring that it is factually accurate, grammatically correct, free of spelling errors, and does not contain unsavoury content that could result in legal action. In the case of linguistic translations, the onus is on the client to ensure that the translation is accurate. In no event does Brandstories make representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information supplied and published. This website includes links to other websites, including third party websites. Brandstories does not recommend, endorse or support any views that are held by subscribers publishing information, and within these links provided. Furthermore, Brandstories does not have control over the nature, contents and availability of information contained on these sites. Any form of reliance readers and consumers may place on information published on Brandstories is strictly at their own risk. Brandstories makes every effort to ensure that the website is up and running smoothly at all times, however Brandstories does not take responsibility for, and will not be held liable for times when the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical glitches that are beyond our control.